Plastic Tellerette Ring was designed by Tell A J in 1954, so called Teller Rosette Ring. It is made up of twelve radial arranged small rings. It is also an economical and versatile industry standard with well known performance characteristics. It is made from heat resistant and chemical corrosion resistant plastics, and the application temperature in media ranges from 60°C to 150°C.
Available Materials include polythylene(PE), polypropylene(PP), reinforced polypropylene(RPP), polyvinyl chloride(PVC), chloridized polyvinyl chloride(CPVC) and polyvinylidene fluoride(PVDF).
Available Size includes 16mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 76mm, 90mm and so on.
1. Their special structure make it has big flux, good anti-impaction capability.
2. large void space. energy saving, low operation cost and easy to be load and unload.
3. hard to block.
4.The liquid detents in the gap with the result that the liquid in the tower holds back longer.
5.It prolongs the contacting period of gas and liquid and improves efficiency.
6.High free volume
7.Low mass transfer unit height, High flooding point
8.Uniform gas-liquid contact, Small specific gravity
10. large effective surface area per unit packing volume.
11. Excellent liquid distribution and uniformity are obtained, because of a large number of branching and junction, in addition to curve structure of the packing.
12. Reduction in pressure drop attained by filament-shape with large void space enables fans or blowers to require less electrical power (energy saving).
13. Packing made of synthetic resin means good chemical corrosion resistance and increased structural strength.
14. Light weight means easy handling to fill in and out.
15. because the department can fill the gap for a higher liquid holdup, the liquid column can stay longer, thus increasing the two-phase gas-liquid contact time, improve the packing efficiency of mass transfer.
It has been used as packing of high corrosion resistance and low pressure drop with extensive application for Gas absorption, Acidic gases deabsorption system, Washing, Fertilizer production, Cooling Tower, Deaerator, Reactor and other gas-liquid contact systems. It is widely used in packing towers in petroleum industry, chemical industry, alkali-chloride industry, coal gas industry and environmental protection with max. temperature of 280°.
1.H2SO4/Ammonium sulfate industry: SO2, SO3, NH3, Absorber, Scrubber
2.Soda Industry: Chlorine drying tower
3.Iron & Steel/Coke Industry: COG desulfurization tower, COG middle/light oil collector, Gas cooling tower
4.Oxygen Plant: Air cooling
5.Thermal Power: Flue gas desulfurization
6.Chemical Industry: H2S, HCI, CL2, HF, NOx elimination, Organic solvents recovery
7.Pulp Industry: Black/white liquor oxidation
8.Water Purification: Ammonium, Trihalomethane, Trichloroethylene stripping
9.Sewage Treatment: Deodorization